- London, SE10 0EW
- Catering Supervisor
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Supervisor will consist of:
- Proactively managing the team. Assisting in recruitment and providing ongoing support, training and development for the team.
- Responsible for supporting the “Elior eXperience” communication and for embedding the standards within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
- Ensure the team up to date product and service knowledge.
- Responsible for ensuring that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- To support innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budget.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Supervisor include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- Proven team leader experience
- Experience in catering is essential for this role
42 week contract with 10 weeks off during school holiday and additional 20 day holidays.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.