- City of London, SE1 6SB
- Catering Supervisor
This person must have an eye for detail, financial capability to drive and achieve sales targets and ambition to drive the business forward. We are looking for a person who can bring determination and commitment to the role in an outlet that has seen a drop-in sales over the last year.
This person must have the ability to demonstrate leadership and ensure the operational standard and client expectations are adhered to at all times. Flexibility is key, support can potentially be required for evening shifts and weekend openings. The outlet itself is open until 7pm and so the supervisor will be expected to be flexible.
Good communication and organisational skills are essential.
As Supervisor for Elior you will be expected:
- Proactive management of team for area of responsibility. Responsible for providing ongoing support, training and development for the team. Responsible for implementing and maintaining standards of the team.
- Responsible for supporting the “Elior eXperience” communication and for embedding the standards within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Responsible for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal relationships, management reporting and client liaison to support the delivery of operational excellence.
- Ensure the team has thorough and up to date product and service knowledge in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To manage and support the compliance of COSHH, Health & Safety, Hygiene and Food Safety regulations throughout the team and to report any incidents in line with procedures.
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling stocks within budget.
- To support innovative ideas and creative ways of keeping customer satisfaction levels high and keeping regular customers impressed.
- Cash handling and financial processing of daily cash on sales on InSight. Processing of invoices and supervision of all inputting from a day to day financial perspective.
- Responsible for weekly stock counting and inputting on InSight.
- Suggest, implement and maintain promotional ideas and concepts from Elior UK central marketing team to maximise sales & improve customer satisfaction
As Supervisor we look for the following:
- Experience in similar role
- Level 2 Food safety & health & safety
- Strong communication skills – verbal & written essential
- Proven leadership skills
- Experience in team management/supervision
- Passion for our food industry and ambition to drive the business forward
- Creativity & innovation
- Basic financial/business acumen
Salary: Between £21,000 to £23,000 per annum
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.