- Hinckley, LE10 3BS
- Catering Manager
We have an exciting opportunity for a Catering Manager to join our team. We are looking for people that are passionate about the food industry. You must have experience of running a busy kitchen as you will be responsible for sustained growth of sales and for returning a positive bottom line profit. Managing a medium sized team to provide service and operational excellence in line with client requirements and our standards.
We have fantastic career development, lots of benefits and a great team atmosphere!
We pride ourselves on delivering a fantastic customer experience, with all of our colleagues expected to be warm, friendly and genuine with a particular emphasis on our managers leading this from the front.
We're renowned for our high standards of service and you'll play a key role in upholding these as one of our Catering Managers. We are looking for talented, trustworthy, reliable candidates.
We can be flexible with working hours, both full time and part time positions available.
If this sounds like you, apply now!
As a Catering Manager for Elior you will be expected:
- Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Catering Manager include:
- Have extensive experience working in an catering environment, specifically within a management role
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership
- City & Guilds 7061 or NVQ Level 2 in Catering for the Hospitality Industry
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £25,000.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our specialist retail services team works with clients to build their income and customer loyalty in store, while at the same time caring for their staff in the multi-shift retail environment. Our in-store cafes are helping to make the customer experience more enjoyable and reflect the values of our clients' brands. Our experience with leading retail groups in the UK has enabled us to develop and fine-tune a range of excellent value-for-money retail service offers.