- Eynesbury, Saint Neots, PE19 2HD, UK
- St Neots
- Catering Manager
As a Catering Manager for Elior you will be expected:
- Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, customer and client.
- Accountable for ensuring that all aspects of the ''Elior eXperience'' are communicated and embedded within the team supporting the service champion as appropriate.
- Accountable for ensuring ongoing team communications, including building internal and external relationships, management reporting and client liaison to enable operational excellence.
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Accountable for innovative menu planning, and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Manager include:
- Experience working in an catering environment, specifically within a management role
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership
- City & Guilds 7061 or NVQ Level 2 in Catering for the Hospitality Industry
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £23,723.70 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK's leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life's real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.