- Cambridges PE29 6US
- Catering Manager
As a Catering Manager for Edwards and Blake you will be expected to:
- Manage the catering team in a motivational way whilst being responsible for their training and development to ensure delivery of an efficient, high quality service to our customers and client.
- Be accountable for ordering and controlling food stocks within budget.
- Produce meals within the agreed budget
- Drive meal numbers to maximise uptake of the catering service from staff and children
- Ensure high standards of food presentation and quality control.
- Manage safety and well-being, being in control of COSHH, Food Safety, Health and Safety, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Manager include:
- Experience working in an catering environment, specifically within a management role
- Experience in a similar role
- Proven leadership
- City & Guilds 7061 or NVQ Level 2 in Catering for the Hospitality Industry or similar is preferred but not essential if you have a proven track record in our industry
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life assurance (x2) and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
At Edwards & Blake we understand that good food is vital to life. We're a leading contract caterer and since 1998 we've put food quality at the heart of all we do with fresh, healthy, nutritious ingredients at the core of our business from day one.
We're passionate about great quality food, local sourcing, excellent service, driving innovation and delivering great value to our clients and customers.