- Rickmansworth, WD18 8YR
- Catering Assistant
If you're looking for an exciting culinary position whereby you oversee a section of the kitchen and seeking development opportunities in your career as a chef, read on… We've a fantastic opportunity for a General Assistant to join us, Elior UK - a leading contract caterer.
Elior UK operate across a diverse range of industries such as stadiums, offices, museums, schools, universities and care homes with plenty of career development opportunities. We are in a period of growth and there's no better time to join.
Your key responsibilities as the General Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked, at all times.
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to
provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- Responsible for the smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with
- To operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used.
Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures.
- To ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are
reported in line with procedures.
- To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future General Assistant include:
- Proven experience of working within a catering team
- Excellent communication skills
- A strong team player
- Outstanding timekeeping skills
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £12,843, per annum/pro rata, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service, life assurance, colleague pension enrolment and subsidised lunches. Free shuttle bus from Watford Junction. Closed during Christmas period.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.