- NE33 1JN
- Catering Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment
- Operate the till point throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Catering Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A team player
- Catering experience desirable but not essential
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £9593.76 per annum.
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunities for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award-winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and million guests served every day. . We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,200 sites.
Lexington is one of London's most respected and fast-growing boutique catering companies. We are about delivering exceptional services and we achieve this through our different brands; Lexington Catering which provides hospitality and food services delivering fabulous, fresh food and drink for people at work.
Our services cover a broad spectrum including coffee bars with world-famous brands, cafés, delis, restaurants and extensive hospitality services to Director's dining rooms (to Michelin star standard), events and high profile functions for Directors and VIP's, reception, concierge, switchboard, helpdesk and meeting room management – we deliver with the highest customer service and CSR practices.