- Lincoln LN1 1YG
- Catering Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Assistant will consist of:
- Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
- Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu and special offers in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients
- Operate the till point as required throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Support the chefs with simple food preparation daily
- Delivery of hospitality around the site as required
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Catering Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A good all rounder with a passion for good food and great service
- A team player
- Catering/kitchen experience desirable but not essential
As part of your package for this newly created role of 25 hours per week we are offering a salary in the region of £10,670 and the flexibility of working times across the week to meet the needs of the business.
This role also comes with a workplace pension and 28 days holiday pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.