- Bolton, BL4 0JR
- Catering Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Catering Assistant will consist of:
- To provide a first class service to all customers dining in the Eatwell Restaurant.
- To serve food to our customers in a polite and professional manner.
- To ensure that the restaurant and all associated areas, are clean and tidy at all times. To ensure the Restaurant cleaning schedule is completed daily.
- To take payment and operate the till point throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used.
- Ensure that all front of house stock is replenished, presented neatly and rotated correctly.
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures.
- To have a full understanding of the Restaurant menu and be able to offer advice on choice or Allergen information to our customers.
- Due to the Restaurant being open 7 days a week, a flexible approach to working some weekends is required.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Catering Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A team player
- Previous catering experience is desirable
- Have a friendly, polite and professional manner
- Can do attitude
As part of your package, we are offering £8.21 per hour
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring a fresh and different approach to food services for visitors and staff in some of the most renowned hospitals. We focus on customers first, on their needs and circumstances and provide a retail experience distinguished by warmth of service, and customer empathy. Join the team and be part of a service that gives back to our community.