- Bolton, BL4 0HW
- Catering Assistant
- Fixed-term contract
Your key responsibilities as the General Assistant will consist of:
- To deliver an outstanding service to all our customers using the Fontanella coffee shop
- To serve a variety of products to our customers such as tea, coffee, hot and cold sandwiches, cakes and any other products we have available
- Ensure that the coffee shop is clean, tidy and presentable at all times
- Be able to operate the till point throughout service, ensuring correct procedures are used
- Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
- Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
- Ensure that stock is replenished and stored correctly
- Be able to cash up at the end of service and close the coffee shop
- To carry out any other task associated with the coffee shop
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future General Assistant include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- A team player
- Previous experience of working in a coffee shop, hospitality or catering environment would be beneficial
- Be warm, friendly, honest and reliable
- Due to shift pattern be able to work with little supervision
- Confident and approachable
As part of your package, we are offering a salary of £10.00 per hour
This role also comes with a workplace pension, 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring a fresh and different approach to food services for visitors and staff in some of the most renowned hospitals. We focus on customers first, on their needs and circumstances and provide a retail experience distinguished by warmth of service, and customer empathy. Join the team and be part of a service that gives back to our community.