Business Development Manager
- Warrington, WA2 7NE
- Business Development Manager
Boasting impressive and up to date facilities, a diverse range of multi-function pitch-facing suites and executive boxes and inspired menus, Halliwell Jones Conference and Events provides a first class event experience.
• Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business
• Cold call as appropriate within the local market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities
• Attend industry functions, such as association events and expos, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
• Present to and consult with senior management on business trends with a view to developing new services, packages and distribution channels
• Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales
• Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators
• Build long term relationships with existing and new clients
• Identifying and growing key accounts
• Raising the profile of the Stadium by attending local networking events
• Adhere to all quality standards and processes for the acquisition of customers, opportunities and submission of tender and contract documents
• Work with and expand current prospect database within specified business sectors to generate effective leads and exceed sales targets for the business
• Acts with honesty and integrity
• Treats others with dignity and respect
• Earns credibility and trust with key stakeholders
• Drives change and constructively challenges process and the status quo
• Enthusiastic and positive about future possibilities
• Enables others to act
• Sets a personal example, following through on promises and commitments
• Effectively manages time and resources, meets deadlines and flags delays
• Actively seeks opportunities to develop and learn
• Communicates openly and clearly both verbally and in writing
• Pitches information at the appropriate level
• Manages conflict effectively
• Driven and determination to succeed.
• Expresses confidence in own ideas and networks with others.
• Sets the highest personal performance standards for self.
• Autonomous and self-reliant, working with minimal control and direction.
• Gains commitment to action from a range of people.
• Adapts quickly and positively to new situations.
• Continues to be productive in uncertainty.
• Accepts personal responsibility to make things happen.
£30,000 + Bonus
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.