Business Development Manager
- Chester Le Street, DH3 3QR
- Chester le Street
- Business Development Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Business Development Manager will consist of:
- The Business Development Manager will be responsible for developing and implementing strategies across the area of responsibility to grow business within Elior UK. Delivering innovative solutions to potential clients, in order to achieve and maximise targets. Working closely with operations
- Accountable for preparing and presenting excellent sales proposals; that are well written, financially viable and present innovative and appropriate market leading solutions. Assisting operations when required with expert advice and support for rebids
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through pipeline development and creating profitable, solution focused bids, by working closely with finance and operations. Responsible for reviewing the current market to identify future opportunities for growth.
- Accountable for establishing and maintain communication networks with all relevant bodies associated with the business and industry market; e.g. Facilities Management Companies and Consultants
- Responsible for managing the sales process from creating first appointments to closing the sale. Assist operators in planning and delivering effective mobilisation of contracts, co-ordinating with relevant support functions
- Responsible for supporting retention of key contracts, assisting operators in process, bid submission and presentations, co-ordinating with relevant support functions
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Business Development Manager include:
- 5 years+ in contract catering, or Sales sector role within a business development management role
- Ability to demonstrate experience within sales
- Proven experience of working closely and successfully with clients
- Confidence individual and using excel and salesforce management system or equivalent.
- The role involves travelling Must have a clean driving licence
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £27,000.
This role also comes with single healthcare cover, company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.