- Sleaford, Lincoln, NG34
- Breakfast Cook
Lincolnshire Secure Unit is a purpose build establishment which opened in March 1997 and promotes the use of Restorative Justices, as this is key in helping young people take responsibility for their actions and enabling them to lead a more positive future.
Your key responsibilities as Breakfast Cook will consist of:
• Cooking and food preparation
• Ensure full area of responsibility is clean, appropriately presented and stocked at all times
• Ensure thorough and up to date knowledge and understanding of menu in order to provide relevant information
• Be responsible for smooth operation of relevant equipment reporting any maintenance issues in line with procedures
• Ensure all complaint handling is dealt with professionally and in line with procedures
• Provide learning and mentorship to the residents
• Ensure that COSHH, Food Safety and Health & Safety regulations are adhered to and any incidents are reported in line with procedures
• Shared duties with colleague
• Completing paperwork and documents relating to the kitchen
• Adhoc duties to support the catering team and services
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Breakfast Cook include:
• Genuine interest in providing an excellent service
• A team player
• Excellent communication skills
• Catering experience desirable but not essential
*Full Training will be given in all areas*
As part of your package, we are offering up to £9.00 per hour.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays) and increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service and colleague pension enrolment.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 109,000 employees and 23,500 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.