- Hughenden Garden Village, High Wycombe, HP13 5GD
- High Wycombe
Your key responsibilities as the Bartender will consist of:
- Preparing alcoholic or non-alcoholic beverages for bar and patrons
- Interacting with customers, taking orders and serving snacks and drinks
- Assessing bar customers' needs and preferences and making recommendations
- Mix ingredients to prepare cocktails
- Check customers' identification and confirm it meets legal drinking age
- Restock and replenish bar inventory and supplies
- Stay guest focused and nurture an excellent guest experience
- Comply with all food and beverage regulations
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Bartender include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- You will ideally have 1 + years previous experience within bars or restaurants and real understanding in Mixology, fine Wines, Ale and Good Coffee
- Have a warm and welcoming nature
- Ability to work in a fast paced, challenging environment
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be part of a team.
- Barista Trained Desirable
This will be include holiday per rota.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Caterplus division is one the UK's leading catering services business specialising in the care and retirement living sector. We operate across a spectrum of establishments, including residential care homes, assisted living & extra care, independent living, Jewish and charitable communities.
Join the team and contribute towards making food one of life's real pleasures for the over 55 community in your area.