- Kingston upon Thames, KT1 2QJ
- Kingston upon Thames
- Bar Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Bar Manager will consist of:
- Proactive management of catering team. Responsible for recruiting, supporting, training and people development
- Accountable for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Accountable for innovative drink menu planning, and design of service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of Drink & Food presentation and portion/quality control
- Accountable for creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and Bar excellence
- Accountable for COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customer and colleagues
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Bar Manager include:
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
- You will ideally have previous experience of Managing a Bar and real understanding in Mixology, fine Wines, Ale and Good Coffee
- Bar supervisory/team leader experience or worked in the bar or restaurant environment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to be part of a team
- Barista trained - desirable
- Understanding of stock control, company accounts & cash control
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £30,000 per annum.
This role also comes with 28 days holiday (including Bank Holidays).
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Elior works in partnership with universities to maximise the quality of their student experience as places of both living and learning. We strengthen the competitiveness of our clients by making excellent value, healthy high-quality food a key feature of their establishments and we are innovative in our approach to modern eating preferences.