- Nailsea, BS48 1BS
- Assistant Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Assistant Manager will consist of:
- Proactive management of cleaning & catering teams on site. Supporting the site General Manager with recruiting, supporting, training and people development to deliver an efficient, high quality service to Elior UK, our customer and clients.
- To deliver the Elior eXperience training as Service Champion as appropriate.
- Supporting the site General Manager in maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget
- Supporting the site General Manager in innovative menu planning and design of food service within specified budgets ensuring high standard of food presentation and portion/quality control.
- Supporting the site General Manager in creating a platform for financial growth through cost control and culinary excellence.
- Supporting the site General Manager in all aspects of COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and colleagues.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Assistant Manager include:
- Proven experience of successfully managing teams in a team leader / supervisor role for cleaning and or catering
- Genuine interest in customer service excellence
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £16,880
This role also comes with a workplace pension, 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays). You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.