- Basingstoke, RG21
- Assistant Manager
Your key responsibilities as the Assistant Manager will consist of:
- Proactive supervision of front of house team, ensuring a great customer journey – front of house appearance, signage, menu display and accurate allergens information availability
- Responsible for assisting in the training and development of the team
- Ensure the team has thorough and up to date product and service knowledge in order to provide relevant information to customers and clients.
- Responsible for ensuring that all compliance handling is dealt with in line with procedures.
- To ensure that site records are maintained for the following areas: COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and employees.
- Responsible for maintaining, ordering and controlling food stocks within budget for the front of house and hospitality
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Assistant Manager include:
- Proven team leader experience, excellent IT skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Strong administrative skills
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Experience in catering is essential for this role
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x2), 28 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 31 days after 3 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.