Assistant Finance Manager - FTC
- Sheffield, S9 2LF
- Assistant Finance Manager - FTC
- Fixed-term contract
Key responsibilities in the role:
• To assist the Finance Manager in the checking and generation of various financial and statistical reports in support of the core business.
• Accuracy is essential.
• Ability to work on initiative where necessary and to weekly and monthly deadlines.
• To have a general understanding of Financial Accounts.
• Potentially be responsible for a Finance Assistant in the future, if required.
• Touches of Financial Accounts in terms of Cash/Balance Sheet Reconciliations, Accruals and Prepayments re Purchase Ledger Transactions, Overheads Management/Tracking and some Journals.
• There will be Budget and Forecast Preparation and P & L Results Analysis every month.
• No direct access to SAP/Central Accounts System as we use alternative methods and systems.
• The role will involve gathering and dissemination of data, sense checking and production of Management KPI's, and other statistics.
Would be looking for someone who may already have AAT, or have some relevant experience of working in a commercial accounts environment perhaps.
The skills we are looking for include:
• Must be proficient in the use of Excel.
• Detail oriented and have the ability to sense check and identify errors.
• Strong communication skills
£23,000 pro rata salary
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We're driven by the knowledge that young people deserve - and need - the best food for their wellbeing
We're dedicated at Taylor Shaw to bringing all our resources together to provide high quality nutritious food that our young customers will enjoy while at school and in further education. And to ensuring it is served by caring, well trained and skilled people.
Join the team and contribute towards helping the next generation live a healthy life.