- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
Your key responsibilities as the Administrator will consist of:
- Ensure bookwork and written communication is completed accurately and to specified deadlines.
- Ensure all general administrative duties are up to date completed to the highest standard.
- To take notes at all required meetings.
- To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times.
- To ensure that site records are maintained for the following areas: COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and employees.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Administrator include:
- Excellent standard of communication skills, verbal and written
- Excellent IT skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Excellent working in a team or alone
- Previous experience in a similar role/administration
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £21,000 per annum.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday – pro-rata (including Bank Holidays), increasing to 33 after 2 completed years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.