- Cambridge, CB10 1RQ
Your key responsibilities as the Administrator will consist of:
- Delivering high quality customer service face-to-face, via written communication, email and over the telephone.
- Organising, maintaining and updating maintenance records via CAFM system.
- Tracking purchases/sales; producing daily sales sheets and production planners.
- Keeping allergen reports updated and inputting starchef.
- Responsibility of cash handling and till work
- Conforming to GDPR guidelines
- Administrative tasks include but not limited to taking minutes, printing, copying, and laminating.
- To maintain client and Elior UK confidentiality and security at all times.
- To ensure that site records are maintained for the following areas: COSHH, Food Safety, H&S, legal regulations, environmental policies and duty of care to customers and employees.
What we're looking for:
- The successful candidate will have exceptional communication skills who is able to work closely with other members of the team.
- They will enjoy working under pressure in a high paced environment and will have the ability to learn quickly.
- Experience using computer software is essential.
- We're looking for people who believe in standards and take pride in their work.
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from the future Administrator include:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent IT skills
- Customer service orientation
- Attention to detail
- Organisational skills - able to prioritise and manage time and work effectively, and to work to deadlines in a busy and pressurised environment.
- Quick learner - ability to learn new skills, procedures and processes easily and quickly with accuracy
- Flexibility and willingness to embrace regular changes in working practice.
- Capable of administering complex procedures; open and receptive to learning and development; driven to improve own performance.
- Problem solving - can use initiative to get to the root cause of a problem and implement effective resolution.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office; Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook
- Excellent working in a team or alone
- Previous experience in a similar role/administration
- Delivery of varying workloads to agreed schedules and quality standards
- Data Entry
- IT literate - proficient in the use of MS Office (essential)
- Knowledge of catering profession (desirable)
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £9.70 per hour on a 30 hour a week contract.
This role also comes with company pension scheme, life insurance, 20 days holiday, which includes having Bank Holidays off.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Business & Industry sites provide a superior catering service for prestigious offices, commercial centres and manufacturing sites, large and small, providing dining services in staff restaurants and managing food bars and coffee shops.
Whether we are creating a contemporary international menu or Britain's best loved classic dishes, we take great care to understand the tastes and dietary needs of our customers in every site.