Accounts Payable Assistant x2
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Accounts Payable Assistant x2
After a successful restructure, we have created not one, but two vacancies within our Accounts Payable team. We are seeking to recruit candidates that fit with our warm, friendly and genuine culture and in turn we offer you a platform to flourish in your career. With both clear routes for progression and appropriate apprenticeship courses, our business supports ambitious individuals to fulfil their potential.
• UK business responsibility for all Accounts Payable processes managing a portfolio of suppliers and supporting the P2P site processes within the business.
• Provide query list analysis for the portfolio of P2P suppliers and escalate risks where applicable.
• Ensure all centrally processed supplier invoices are recorded in the Elior UK Group accounting system correctly and processed on a timely basis.
• Ensure the supplier invoices processed are reconciled to the supplier statement on a monthly basis providing analysis / escalation where applicable.
• Support the payments to suppliers in line with contractually agreed payment terms, once invoices have been approved and processed.
• Support the robotic processes across the Accounts Payable area escalating any risks / errors where applicable.
• Assist in ad hoc tasks as required by the business.
• Support continuous improvement within the team.
Skills & Experience:
• Previous experience of Accounts Payable Assistant role within an automated processing environment.
• Excellent communicator with ability to solve problems.
• SAP FICO knowledge.
• Strong excel skills, with the ability to manipulate large volumes of data to produce business information.
• Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure.
• A team player with a flexible approach to work.
• Warm, friendly and genuine.
Work place pension
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.