Accounts Payable Assistant
- Macclesfield, SK11 6ET
- Accounts Payable Assistant
Your key responsibilities as the Accounts Payable Assistant will consist of:
- UK business responsibility for all Accounts Payable processes managing a large portfolio of suppliers
- Ensure all centrally processed supplier invoices are recorded in the Elior UK Group accounting system correctly and processed on a timely basis
- Ensure the supplier invoices processed are reconciled to the supplier statement on a monthly basis providing analysis/escalation where applicable
- Support the payments to suppliers in line with contractually agreed payment terms, once invoices have been approved and processed
- Support the robotic processes across the Accounts Payable area escalating any risks/errors where applicable
- Assist in ad hoc tasks as required by the business
- Support continuous improvement within the team
The experience and knowledge we are looking for from our future Accounts Payable Assistant include:
- Previous experience of Accounts Payable Assistant role within an automated processing environment
- Excellent communicator with the ability to solve problems
- SAP FICO knowledge (Not essential, can be trained)
- Strong excel skills, with the ability to manipulate large volumes of data to produce business information
- Highly organised, with the ability to work under pressure
- A team player with a flexible approach to work
- Warm, friendly, and genuine
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £22,000 depending on experience with many lifestyle benefits along with BPP enrolment to apprenticeship for accountancy AAT / CIMA scheme for Study support - (20% of work time for study allowed)
This role also comes with a workplace pension, life insurance (x4), 31 days holiday (including Bank Holidays) increasing to 33 days after 2 years' service. You can also purchase up to 5 additional days annual leave.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector, with operations in over 6 countries, over 105,000 employees and 4 million guests served every day. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 10,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across over 1,200 sites.
Our Head Office is based in Macclesfield and we have another large, newly refurbished office right in the heart of London where our CEO is based. Both offices are linked via good public transport routes. They are sociable and open spaces with fantastic restaurant / catering facilities. Lunch subsidies / free refreshments and snacks are offered.