- United Kingdom
- Account Manager
The Account Manager's role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned agents, develop new business from existing clients and actively seek new sales opportunities.
This exciting opportunity as an Agent Account Manager is field based. You will be joining an enthusiastic team of sales professionals and reporting into the National Sales Manager – Stadia & Concessions.
Your key responsibilities as the Agent Account Manager will consist of:
- Develop and maintain strategic long term trusting relationships with high volume clients to accomplish organic growth and long term company objectives
- Serve as the lead point of contact for national conference booking
- Negotiate contracts and close agreements to maximise profits
- Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of
- improvement to meet sales targets
- Prepare reports on account status
- Using an existing network of industry contacts to generate new business across 27 sites
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters
- Online digital marketing including social media management
- Collaborate with onsite sales team to identify and grow opportunities for the group
The experience and knowledge we are looking for includes:
- Previous experience managing national conference agent
- Demonstrate the ability to communicate, present and
influence key stakeholders at all levels
- Proven ability to manage multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proven track record in working to KPI's and achieving targets
- Experience of social media management
As part of your package, we are offering a salary up to £30K plus uncapped OTE per annum/pro rata, dependent on experience.
Holidays 28 days (including Bank Holidays), life assurance, and colleague pension enrolment.
89% of our colleagues enjoy doing their job each day.
Here at Elior UK we have lots of opportunity for progression and personal development within our business and work with a diverse range of clients.
Elior is a multi-award winning global player in the contract catering sector,
with operations in over 16 countries, over 120,000 employees and 25,000 points of sale. We are one of the largest contract caterers in the industry with our Group headquarters in Paris. Here in the UK we have approximately 15,000 colleagues helping us deliver our promise in achieving excellence in everything that makes up the customer experience across 1,600 sites.
We bring an inspirational new approach to the hospitality and food services at some of the most prestigious sports venues across the UK. Our stadia business opens up exciting opportunities all-year-round from match days, concerts, conference and banqueting facilities as well as sales and marketing. They are a great place to develop a career in catering and events.