But having ticked the boxes in all areas of the award criteria, we proved that corporate responsibility is just part of what we do. Being judged on;
- Food Traceability, Provenance & Seasonality, such as Elior being the first contract caterer to have Red Tractor accreditation across its business (certifying the origin of produce)
- Staff Safety & Development, including being twice been named a Sunday Times Top 25 Best Company to Work for
- Business ethics, including, The BBFAW 2015 report (Business Benchmark on Farm Animal Welfare) ranked Elior among the top three contract caterers
- Minimising environmental impact, such as Elior’s partnership with Olleco, which puts waste cooking oil to good use – converting it to biofuel, saving 211,402kg of CO2 in just one year
- Support for the community, including how Elior helped transform the RSA Academy Arrow Vale into an OFSTED ‘Outstanding’ rated school.